Welcome to Marion Foreman Writes.
I am a published author ( The Winners 2015 Hours of Writes) a Registered Nurse and a personal trainer. As a personal trainer I specialise in exercise for and health and wellbeing for the older person and in exercise for people on their cancer journey.
I have a BA from the Open University, majoring in Psychology and Child Development and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education. I have lectured extensively at university level, mainly to nurses, looking at issues surrounding death and dying. I have also taught other personal trainers how to offer safe and effective exercise to older people.
I currently write blogs and articles for a number of organisations (you can find the links to these on my ‘writing services’ page. )
On this site you can look forward to reading:
• Blogs about day to day life as an older person.
• What happens when you turn 50 and how to keep visible.
• Tips on keeping mind and body working well and ideas to keep good things happening . Together we can hit older age head on!
• Articles on things that really matter.
• Interesting information that’s up to date and relevant for the older woman. (and no, its not 50 tips on how to look younger!).
• How to keep having fun and some in-depth investigation into things that will make a difference in our lives.
I am passionate about sharing my ideas in a well written and thoughtful way. Enjoy what you find! If you would like blogs or articles for your web site please check out my ‘writing services’ section.